A Little News

Monday, February 4, 2008

By Way of Explanation

If you signed on and just read the email I posted, the one that precedes this post, then you probably had no idea what I was talking about - just as you do right now.

My thanks to Al for pointing out the need for a bit more clarity.

So............if you are reading this, go to "Giants & Midget Minds" and begin there, working your way back to here to this post, which of course you need not read again.

But if you did come back, here's a link mentioned in the previous comments section:

http://www.zombietime.com/hillary_sf_office_topless_protest/

There would have to be an extremely dangerous situation where I'd prefer a bomb over a breast, not that preferring the latter is without its incendiary potential as well.

The reason for posting the link is far from prurient - about 60-65% of the way through the site, look for a little old lady that could pass for Stephen King's mother, or Stephen King with a really bad boob job. I thought I was looking at a photoshop image, but if you page back up, you'll see a shot of her from behind. When I first saw that picture, I wondered what an old man was out showing his breasts for.

This was not an event staged by Hillary or her staff - let's make that perfectly clear. I can't imagine Hillary ever supporting something like that, and I can't imagine Bill ever turning it down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd look. *-)));->

Anonymous said...

Thanks I haven't even had breakfast yet, I think I'll skip it.

Anonymous said...

My eyes!!!!! OH, MY EYES!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

FYI,
I think the pressure is coming to bear on the pinko fascisti.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/191140.php
Its okay for the codepinkers to say what they want, but those marines must leave the city.
WABOFM(what a bunch of fing morons)
"I was under the impression that we have the right of free speech," said Xanne Joi of Code Pink. "To me, I thought free speech meant you get to say what you want without recrimination."

Watson said...

Try that with your wife.