A Little News

Friday, August 8, 2008

Hook, Line & Sinker


















I've had the above photo saved for some time. I didn't know when I would ever use it, but it seems I have found the appropriate occasion. I was more than willing to believe that cell phones could pop the popcorn because of my dislike of cell phones.

I am now an official member of the Gullible Society.

My thanks to PCS for alerting me to the fact that my membership had been approved.

I have both Adobe Photoshop and Jasc Paint Shop Pro, so I am aware of some of the things you can do with pictures and video now; but since they are recent additions to the laptop I've only just begun to scratch the surface of the possibilities they provide.

The pictures below provide some idea of the possibilities:
























This last image represents me trying to catch up with 21st Century technology. Urban legends aside, I guess I'll just have to pedal a little faster.

Have a great weekend!



No comments: