A Little News

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Danger Democrat



My friends, if you've never had the opportunity to visit the Northern New York blog "Danger Democrat", may I suggest that today would be the perfect day to do so:


If the name of the blog didn't give it away, I suppose the web address might give you a hint or two as to Mr. Ford's political bent, but don't let that dissuade you from venturing over. Regardless of what label we hang on someone, they're still human beings first, and they're Americans second - that should be sufficient.

I will admit that we're still looking for more issues we can agree upon, but even if we never looked at another issue with a similar perspective, I respect and admire his writing and his sense of fair play.

I also get a kick out of his bullshit too.

Thus, this abbreviated blog to direct you to Danger Democrat and his entry "You Gotta Understand BS", then just click on his link for one of the funniest pieces of political satire you'll ever see or hear.

And I'm guessing that Ted and I have just found another facet of political life in America that we wholeheartedly agree upon.

Since it is Halloween, let me leave you with my selection from the Google search "Hillary as a witch":

Where the hell is NORAD when you need them? Apologies to the creator of this fine piece of caricature for not noting you, but after following a couple of links I still couldn't find out who you are, but you do nice work.

1 comment:

HQ said...

Thanks for the plug Watson. Actually I think we agree on more than casual observers would think. You are a Goldwater republican not a knee jerk evangelizing neo-con. Read you everyday. As they say in the ED commercials keep it up.