A Little News

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Odds & Ends


LET THE ATHEIST BE HEARD

Air Amerika, the rented mule of modern radio, has announced the launching this weekend of "Freethought Radio", a one hour talk show dedicated to atheists and agnostics. The personality that's helping to launch this undertaking is none other than Ron Reagan, son of our former President. He apparently has been an atheist from an early age and would argue with his parents regarding the existence of God. It would likely be painful to analyze the psychology of the relationship between father and son here, but it certainly gives one pause.

The obvious hope is that he will attract some listeners in the 25 cities where Air Amerika is carried. I picked it up in Syracuse one day while scanning the dial, and had a hard time staying on the road because I was laughing so hard. It wasn't that they were funny, just banal. Listen for more than 2 minutes and you'll know why they have had no success - they're just not entertaining. If you can't find it on your radio dial, just think of Harry Reid suggesting that Rush Limbaugh doesn't support the troops, and you've got Air Amerika.

TOLERANCE

Regardless of your choice of religion, or lack there of, tolerance is the key.

If you'd like to see an example of intolerance, and downright sacrilege if you're Catholic, please go to this site:

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html

Click on Watch Talking Points and watch the video "An Unholy Insult In San Francisco". I know there are liberals who would rather wash Dick Cheney's car than watch anything on Fox, so if you're one of "them", live a little - expand your horizons - let a little light shine in and watch it if only to see how the militant, atheist homosexuals dressed-up when they made a mockery of the sacrament of communion. They normally parade around San Frangizco dressed up as nuns, and they certainly had unusual garb on for this little stunt.

From refusing to allow a great battleship from WW II to dock in their port as a museum, to refusing to let the Marines film a commercial on their city streets, to performing illegal homatrimony, the powers-that-be in this Sodom-on-the-Sea have shown us time and time again what the future of America will look like once the secular progressives take over.

Their idea of tolerance is seeing things their way and shutting up. I'm willing to be tolerant, as long as you don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's rain.

THE YANKEES

I don't know what will happen to Joe Torre, but the man will always be a winner in my book. The Yankee bats feel silent, their pitching woes evident, and there was a VAST LEFT-WING CONSPIRACY TO DEFEAT THE YANKEES AND I HAVE PROOF!


I want a full investigation of Senators Kerry & Kennedy, and I want to know how they got those hats on the bugs!

Dammit Gumby, I am not paranoid!






THANK YOU
... for coming back and checking out my blog again. I know I've been absent for a while, and I've received kind words, thoughts and prayers from many of you. This old curmudgeon thanks you sincerely and wishes the blessings of God, the one I believe in, to all of you. Word has it that He thinks rather highly of you as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totelly agree. Homos should all be taken out an killed. The Nazis had this one right. Homos are destroying our country. There is no room for them here. I put a link to you website on littlegreenfootballs.com.

Watson said...

Chuck - you missed the point. It's not up to us to judge them - that's God's job - but we can stand up against intolerance anywhere it lurks, because it's not just a one way street - as you've indicated - traffic flows both ways.