A Little News

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Poetry

In my never ending effort to bring something a little different to the blog, I recently received this beautiful poem about winter from my friend Heather G. I hope you find it as succinct and appropriate as I did:

Winter
A Poem by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre


Shit - it's cold!


Okay, its not all that cold today and its supposed to be in the 50's by Tuesday, but this is Northern New York, so don't put away the longjohns just yet.

Now this next item is not poetry, unless you happen to be on the receiving end of unattended children, in which case it not only qualifies as poetry, it should also be considered as an ammendment to the constitution:

I'd be willing to throw in a kitty with litter box as well.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is what I like about being a grandfather of 3 girls. When the fun is over....they go home. But I love them.